|Job Title:||TEAM LEADER|
|Salary:||Up to £30000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2018 15:34|
UP TO £30,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS + OVERTIME
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a talented Team Leader to join an industry renowned manufacturer at their impressive site near Royston.
The role will involve supervision of shift production teams and driving efficiencies in an manufacturing engineering environment and will be integral to the planned business expansion.
- Allocating workload to shift production team in accordance with production plan
- Ensuring all Health & Safety policies are understood and adhered to at all times
- Promoting a culture of continuous improvement, motivating individuals and teams to better themselves and to engage with lean activity
- Preparing for and leading production, and other meetings on efficiencies, areas for improvements, identifying problems with reporting team
- Providing feedback on continuous improvement activity, labour/manning, team and production issues to senior management
- Experience or qualifications in leading teams within a similar environment - Manufacturing
- Work experience within an Engineering Manufacturing environment - preferably Aerospace, Automotive or other heavy manufacturing industry.
- Someone creative, and able to adapt to changing priorities - whilst maintaining a positive attitude and work ethic.
- Able to motivate, engage and coach teams to adopt new techniques/methods of working
- Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to communicate well with all members of staff.
With additional excellent opportunities, this is a superb chance to join a continually expanding business.
Interviews are taking place next week - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To be considered select 'APPLY NOW' for your CV to go directly to the recruiter!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's