TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
|Job Title:||TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsey Clegg|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2019 16:48|
TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER- CHEMICAL/PROCESS BACKGROUND
Salary: £50K + 15% Bonus ,11% company pension,
26 days holiday, Private Healthcare Scheme, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers
Living location: Anywhere in the UK, this role will involve global travel
Long established and growing manufacturer who supply chemicals and chemical processing equipment into a broad range of manufacturers across various industries. Prided in their commitment to customer satisfaction, quality, response time and offer value added solutions. They are committed to developing their people to offer long term career opportunities which is why they boast some of the longest serving employees in the industry.
We currently have a great opportunity for a Technical Account Manager who has experience of working within a chemical process environment.
- Regular meetings with clients within chemical process manufacturing sites, advising recommending and providing product process solutions to maximise their manufacturing process.
- Managing the expectations of 10 customers (globally based)
- Identifying products to help improve your clients chemical manufacturing process
- Main point of contact for customers, offering advice and solving technical problems relating to the equipment / technology provided
- Lead commissioning activity for new products/upgrades
- Negotiate prices/contracts for the supply of equipment
- Train customer personnel in all aspects of the plant and technology in line with safety/performance parameters
- Provide accurate forecasts of customer requirements
- Gather an assess operating data from customer plants and offer solutions for improvement/development
- Develop and manage customer refurbishment programmes
Qualifications and Experience required;
- Min HNC in Chemical/Mechanical or Process Engineering discipline
- Experience gained in chemical plant operations or engineering environment
- Client facing experience
- Flexibility and willingness to undertake significant global travel with no visa restrictions (minimum expectation 100 days a year)
- Commercial acumen
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
An excellent salary, discretionary business bonus (up to 15%) Healthcare, DC Pension scheme (up to 11% employer contribution), Life Assurance, Holidays: 26 + Stats, Holiday bonus: 2% bonus or additional weeks holiday
Interviews are taking place over the next 2 weeks.
Contact Lyndsey Clegg at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 for more information.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's