Technical Advisor - CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
|Job Title:||Technical Advisor - CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY|
|Location:||St. Helens, Merseyside|
|Salary:||£24000 per annum + BONUS HEALTHCARE HOLIDAYS PENSION|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Jackson|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2017 17:23|
TECHNICAL ADVISOR (CONSTRUCTION PRODUCTS)
UP TO £24,000 + BONUS, PENSION + MORE.
WANT TO JOIN A MARKET LEADER?
DO YOU HOLD A DEGREE WITHIN; CONSTRUCTION or BUILDING SURVEYING
A genuinely exciting opportunity has presented itself for a Technical Advisor to be the first point of contact for a multi-billion-pound company. You will be joining the Technical Services team within a forward thinking, international manufacturing company based in the North West.
Committed to sustainability in all areas of the business, they continually strive for improvements in both manufacturing operations and product design. The result is an undisputed reputation of products with leading quality and sustainability benefits.
Why you should join us;
- Industry competitive salary
- Bonus structure
- Health cover
- Free onsite Gym
- Free carpark
To ensure they continue to move forward, they are now looking to recruit a Technical Advisor to support the fulfilment of the strategic aims of the business by providing high quality technical advice. You will support the specification and use of their products and systems to both external and internal customers.
- To support a culture of high quality advice and support
- Capture information in agreed formats and specified standards to provide sales and marketing leads
- Provide information for TASC bulletins
- Review company literature, documents and other marketing materials
- Manage product development tasks and projects with a sense of urgency, on time and to budget
- Provide technical expertise and analysis as required in support of product and system development
- Be a stand out graduate with a Degree relating to building surveying or construction.
- Working knowledge of all relevant Building Regulations and product application standards
- Good reporting and data interpretation skills
- Knowledge of the building regulations in the UK and Ireland
- Working Knowledge of CAD drafting and detailing software
In the role of Technical Advisor, you will have good communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills. To discover why we are the best kept secret in The North West click the 'apply now' button and introduce yourself to us.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Internal Sales Advisor
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£21000 - £24000 per annum
Customer Service Advisor
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Up to £21000 per annum
ENGINEERING MANAGER - CIVILS /STRUCTURAL/ MECHANICAL
Greater Manchester, England
£50000 - £55000 per annum + CAR ALLOWANCE + BONUS
Oldham, Greater Manchester
£21000 - £25000 per annum
Temporary Works Design Engineer
Greater Manchester, England
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Car Allowance