TECHNICAL ADVISOR - CONSTRUCTION PRODUCTS
|Job Title:||TECHNICAL ADVISOR - CONSTRUCTION PRODUCTS|
|Location:||Bolton, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£24000 - £25000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||February 03, 2020 15:44|
EXCELLENT SALARY & PACKAGE + SUPERB TRAINING
We have a great opportunity for Technical Advisor to join the team at a specialist manufacturing company in Greater Manchester. The company specialises in the design and manufacture of high-performance products used in the construction industry.
- Providing technical advice to builders, architects, specifiers and customers on product range
- Act as point of contact for any technical queries
- Provide installation advice to builders
- Carry out U-value calculations for projects (training provided)
- Condensation risk assessment and advice
- Attending meetings/trade shows
- Experience of customer service within a technical, office based environment
- Excellent telephone manner
- Methodical and numerate
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience of building/construction industry - advantageous
- Educated in a Scientific/Technical discipline - advantageous
Salary up to £25,000
Up to 10% Pension
Superb training and development programme
Interested? APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's