Technical and Quality Supervisor
|Job Title:||Technical and Quality Supervisor|
|Salary:||£24000 - £25000 per annum + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||August 24, 2017 08:43|
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is passionate about food quality to join the team as the site further expands their operations.
This is an operational role that will see the successful candidate working closely with production to assist the effective management of the Technical and Quality department.
Responsibilities within this key role will be to:-
- Ensure that products are made to the highest standards.
- Maintain BRC standards and help with audit prep.
- Lead factory trials and first production runs with operations and development.
- Manage supplier non-conformances.
- Manage the day to day quality assurance administration.
- Conduct microbiological sampling.
- Promote food safety and quality standards always.
- Ensure that all raw materials are stored and processed correctly.
The Technical and Quality Supervisor will:-
- Have worked within a fast-paced food/food related environment.
- Have a hands-on approach.
- Be looking for development and progression opportunities.
- Be able to prioritise a varied workload.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have experience of HACCP principles.
- A salary of £25,000
- 28 days holiday including stats.
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Darlington, County Durham
£35000 - £42000 per annum + Excellent
ELECTRICAL PROJECT ENGINEER
£45000 - £55000 per annum + PENSION + DEATH IN SERVICE
£41000 - £42700 per annum + Superb Package
Product Development Engineers - Mechanical
£35000 - £36000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Manchester, Greater Manchester