|Job Title:||Technical Assistant|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£24000 - £25000 per annum + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2016 11:00|
Working for one the largest manufacturers of household products, this is an excellent opportunity for a Technical Assistant to join the Technical team at their manufacturing facility in Manchester.
Due to major investment in new systems, the R&D Manager is looking to strengthen the team by recruiting someone who has experience in the development of chemical based products, working with customer specifications and data management.
Within the role of Technical Assistant, typical responsibilities will be to:-
- Manage the data management related to process, communicating specifications to central purchasing.
- Provide reference raw material and formulation samples to site Quality Control.
- Coordinate internal laboratory system audits.
- Complete the R&D performance tracker.
- Manage the administration of materials, consumables and performance tests.
- Support checks for customer technical requirement compliance.
The successful candidate will:-
- Have worked with Technical Data.
- Be familiar with the main regulations related to chemicals and product.
- Be able to communicate complex technical matters in a comprehensive way.
- Be a point of contact for customer enquiries.
- Will hold a BSc qualification in Chemistry or related science.
- A salary of £25,000
- Monday to Friday 8am till 4.30am working hours.
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays.
- Health Scheme
To apply for this opportunity, please follow the apply now link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's