Technical Development Engineer
|Job Title:||Technical Development Engineer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent!|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2016 09:22|
At this market leader of specialist manufactured products for retail and construction sectors, there is now an exciting opportunity for a Technical Development Engineer to join the management team at their site in Rossendale.
Due to major investment at the plant, this is a newly created and exciting opportunity for someone who has product, process and technical development experience to ensure that the Technical Department operates as efficiently as possible.
Within this key role for the business, typical responsibilities of the Technical Development Engineer will be to:-
- Implement process control plans, analyse quality data and recommend improvements.
- Design and develop material cost improvements to product structures, manage procedures and SOPs to ensure cost effective operations.
- React quickly to customer queries.
- Develop technical specifications for products.
- Manage product costings.
- Re-design and develop process controls to reduce risks.
- Manage your team of Shift Technologists.
- Instil a 'Right First Time' mentality on-site.
The successful Technical Development Engineer will:-
- Hold a degree qualification is Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, Polymer Engineering or related subject.
- Be experienced working within a manufacturing or chemical process environment.
- Be a problem solver, a strong communicator and a team player.
- A salary up to £40,000.
- Private Health Care.
- Flexible Hours.
- Excellent progression potential.
To apply for this opportunity please follow the 'apply now' link. Alternatively please call Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates to find out more about this opportunity.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Refurbishment Engineer / Workshop Engineer
£50000 - £55000 per annum + SUPERB PACKAGE
INTERNAL SALES ENGINEER
Greater Manchester, England
£29000 - £32000 per annum
Site Maintenance Engineer (Electrical)
£30000 - £35000 per annum + OVERTIME + BENEFITS
Senior Electrical Engineer (Power/Process Industry)
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits