|Job Title:||Technical Manager|
|Location:||Darlington, County Durham|
|Salary:||£35000 - £42000 per annum + Excellent|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2018 11:02|
After major investment at this specialist food facility in Darlington, there is a now a superb opportunity for a Technical Manager to join the team as they further expand their product and customer base. With a turnover of £18m and plans to hit a £20m within the next two years, this opportunity provides the ideal platform for development.
Reporting to the Technical Director, typical responsibilities will be to: -
- Be visible on the factory floor to engage the production team in technical activities.
- Manage BRC audits, always being prepared for unannounced audits.
- Ensure the smooth introduction of new products from development stage into production.
- Develop and manage a team of six including a Technical Supervisor and Hygiene specialists.
- Work closely with major retail customers to proactively promote site capability.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have gained their experience within the food sector.
- Have experience working with BRC.
- Ideally be a lead auditor.
- Be a proactive member of the team, who has a good sense of humour and can lead by example.
On offer: -
- A salary to £42,000
- Pension scheme
- Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am till 5pm.
- Death in service benefit 3 times salary.
- Excellent progression potential
Interested? Please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Key Account Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£42000 - £46000 per annum + Excellent!
Engineering Project Manager - Pharmaceutical
County Armagh, Northern Ireland
£67000 - £73000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare, Relocation
Senior HR Advisor / Business Partner
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Junior Sales Co-ordinator
Middleton, Greater Manchester
Up to £30000.00 per annum