|Job Title:||Technical Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2019 12:05|
Due to significant growth that has seen this food manufacturing business increase turnover from £6m to £14m over the last five years, there is now an excellent opportunity for a Technical Manager to join the senior team at their site in Mid Wales.
The main focus of this opportunity is to support and co-ordinate the technical agenda for the business, developing strategy and improve factory practices.
As Technical Manager, key responsibilities will be to: -
- Ensure the department is working with robust systems, policies, controls and procedures.
- Ensure that internal and customer hygiene and quality standards are maintained.
- Manage budgetary targets and standards are achieved.
- Develop the skill levels of the technical, QA and hygiene team.
- Mange technical KPIS's.
The successful Technical Manager will: -
- Have gained their Technical/QA experience within the food industry.
- Have a working knowledge of BRC, HACCP and QMS.
- Worked with a broad range of SKU's.
- Enjoy managing, developing and coaching a team.
On offer: -
- A salary up to £55,000
- Mobile phone
- Relocation package
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Customer Technical Manager - Product Development
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£39000 - £42000 per annum + Excellent Package
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Production Manager / CI Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Project Manager - Manufacturing
£42000 - £45000 per annum + Great Package
Sales & Marketing Manager
£42000 - £49000 per annum + Benefits