|Job Title:||Technical Officer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2019 16:32|
£35,000 - £40,000
My client, a specialised Civil Engineering and Construction organisation who offer a wide range of services to support industry demands from basic to complex welding parameters, pipeline infrastructure, subsea fabrication, telecoms and onshore fabrication, are currently looking to appoint a Technical Officer to join existing Project team to be based out of their office in Blackburn.
Responsibility for all technical aspects of project qualification, production, R&D and HSE technical support, the role responsibilities will include the following;
- Advise on all types of Coating practices and to recognize any faults during the application process and to accurately record activity during Coating
- Support the development of quality through audits and implementation of control
- To complete a detailed specification review at proposal
- To challenge the feasibility of the project where necessary.
- To maintain close technical communication with customer
- Plan PQT:
- Take part to Kick Out Meeting
- Generate documentations (ITP, MS, MSDS)
- Analysis of requirements
- Arrange PQT / support Project Manager for PQT
- Arrange Lab testing (lab testing tracking sheet)
- Liaise with client for lab testing witnessing
- Manage Test equipment (certificate and calibration)
- Perform on site testing
- Issue PQT report
- Responsible for Project document
- Contribute to evaluation and registration of new material (COSHH assessment, others)
- Ensure up to date document is in place for our Raw Materials
- Handle Technical Queries throughout project
- Keep up to date on new material and process developments and communicate to the wider team
- Advise and make the management team aware of any risks associated with materials in use and changes to regulations specific to standard coating systems
- Advanced Knowledge and understanding of the various testing equipment used in the coating industry.
- Technical Degree: Polymer sciences, chemistry,
- Comprehensive working knowledge of ISO9001 Quality
- NACE / ICORR or equivalent coatings qualifications would be
- Experience in a similar
- Offshore experience would be preferable but not
Those interested must click apply without delay.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's