|Job Title:||TECHNICAL OPERATOR|
|Salary:||Up to £26000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||8 days ago|
Circa £26,000 + Pension, Bonus, etc.
Double Days Shift (6-2 2-10)
Our client, one of Britain's largest independent manufacturers of its kind, is in need of a Technical Operator to join their site in the Widnes area.
Technical Operators are required to:
- Run and maintain production lines to produce quality product.
- Have knowledge/ experience of production line processes
- Be able to troubleshoot process technology.
- Possess basic engineering skills and be able to think on their feet.
- Experience of working in a team-based environment
- Demonstrate drive to build personal development.
This includes PENSION, SHUT DOWNS, BONUS and other benefits
On site interviews are taking place within the next few weeks - So don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
With additional progression opportunities, this is a superb chance to join a continually expanding business.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.