|Job Title:||Technical Operator|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£30000 - £34000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2019 12:05|
£29,000+ per annum (incl Shift)
A fantastic opportunity has a risen for a Technical Operator to join the Manufacturing team at a Global manufacturer at their Trafford Park, Manchester site.
The manufacturing teams are responsible for every aspect of Product Making and Packing and are recognised as an industry leader for developing innovative production systems and technologies.
The Technical Operator is responsible for the operation, maintenance, improvement and repair of equipment to support the production line. Working within a multi-skilled team, The Technical Operator is responsible for keeping production flowing, meeting performance goals and maintaining the high level of quality that consumers expect from our products.
Key Responsibilities of Technical Operator:
- Knowledge and application of technical skills to Operate, Maintain, Improve and Repair equipment, allowing production targets to be met safely, at the right level of quality and on time.
- Good practical mechanical/electrical trouble-shooting skills to conduct fault finding and carry out basic repairs
- Quality Checks- Ensure that all aspects of Quality are met against the criteria and to Lead Quality improvements with the team where appropriate
- Continuous Improvement - Use performance measures to identify and prioritise losses in production area
- Problem Solving- identify, prioritise and address any problems using appropriate tools and techniques that eliminate recurrence.
Key requirements of Technical Operator:
- Relevant Manufacturing / Engineering Maintenance Qualification
- Problem solving skills to support fault finding
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Experience of operating a production line
- Experience working as part of a team in a busy manufacturing environment
- A Want a develop themselves in a challenging career
Click 'APPLY' Today!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's