|Job Title:||Technical Operator|
|Salary:||£31000 - £32000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Phil Noon|
|Job Published:||November 10, 2017 11:32|
Technical Operator (FMCG/Food)
£31,000.00 per year
3 Shift Rotation Monday-Friday (occasional Saturdays may be required)
(06:00- 14:00. 14:00-22:00. 22:00-06:00)
Our client, an FMCG food manufacturing company is in need of a Packing Operator to join their site in Preston. Part of a successful global group, our client is a leader in their market and boast's companies on five continents producing products in more than 25 countries. We are now looking for an additional team member to join the Preston facility to assist in, and set up the packaging line and support the ongoing TPM program.
Our Client are a HUGE multinational company that is forever expanding and bringing in investment. What this means for you is opportunity to develop and to progress through the ranks of the group.
Not only will you enjoy fantastic benefits, but after visiting the site I can say you will be joining a fantastic tight knit team in a company that uses its Norwegian culture to really look after their employees, this is evident by the culture and positive feel from the employees across the site.
You will enjoy benefits such as 26 days holiday per year, a generous pension package, sick pay and health care.
- Set up and man the packing line.
- Monitor /check containers as they fill with product.
- Check the sealing of containers has been done correctly.
- Ensure the presentation of container labeling is of the company standard.
- Look for discrepancies/contamination of final product as it comes to packaging line.
- Record process information.
- You will have strong attention to detail to ensure correct recording of figures.
- You will be a strong communicator, my client's success stems from their fantastic team working ethic and open communication from start to finish of their process.
- You will be a driven individual looking for opportunity to suggest possible improvement ideas to the company process
- You will be well organized and adhere to company health and safety protocols as well as keep a clean and organized work area.
- Operating experience in a food, chemical or Fast moving goods environment would be beneficial.
- Experience of first line mechanical maintenance would be beneficial
Have I caught your attention? If you would like to be considered to this one of a kind position at a truly stand alone company then click "APPLY NOW" or contact firstname.lastname@example.org on 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £17200 per annum + OT + Additional Benefits
SENIOR PROCESS OPERATOR - OIL/GAS
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER
£42700 - £43700 per annum
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent