Technical Operator / Maintainer
|Job Title:||Technical Operator / Maintainer|
|Salary:||£36000 - £37000 per annum + Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||February 06, 2018 15:10|
£36,000 + Overtime + Pension
Double Days - (06.00 - 14.00, 14.00 - 22.00)
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Operator/Maintainer to join the team at a business who manufacture a range of products for the construction industry.
Our client is a successful, privately owned business and one of Britain's largest independent manufacturers of products in this industry.
We now have an opportunity for a Technical Operator / Maintainer to join the team in Cheshire.
The role will be varied and will include running a dedicated production line, mechanical maintenance and quality checks.
- Start-up of the line and control of batch processes
- Inspect and manage formulations; measurements, weight adjustments
- Control the process and produce regular reports
- Perform regular inspections/quality checks/cleaning
- 1st line mechanical maintenance; repairs, fitting, welding, tool changes
- Engineering support during shutdowns
- Engineering qualification
- Experience of operating machinery in a process manufacturing environment (Med-heavy preferred)
- Experience of first line maintenance and good all round mechanical engineering knowledge; hydraulics, pneumatics, fitting, welding …
- Good attention to detail to ensure correct recording of figures
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible approach to work
Of offer - An excellent salary, overtime available and the opportunity to work within a great team.
APPLY NOW or email a CV Christine@morganryder.co.uk
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Darlington, County Durham
£35000 - £42000 per annum + Excellent
PROJECT ENGINEER - PROCESS / ENERGY SECTOR
£40000 - £50000 per annum + BENEFITS
ELECTRICAL PROJECT ENGINEER
£45000 - £55000 per annum + PENSION + DEATH IN SERVICE
£41000 - £42700 per annum + Superb Package
Product Development Engineers - Mechanical
£35000 - £36000 per annum + Excellent Benefits