Technical Project Engineer
|Job Title:||Technical Project Engineer|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£35000 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2019 16:02|
TECHNICAL PROJECT ENGINEER
(INJECTION MOULD TOOLS)
To £50,000 + PENSION + PRIVATE MEDICAL
A new opportunity has arisen for a Technical Project Engineer to join the team at a manufacturing company in Manchester.
Our client is a high-end Injection Mould Tool Maker who are well known for design, development and manufacture of mould tools for automotive, medical and pharmaceutical industries.
The business was recently acquired by a £40 million precision engineering group and due to new investment and growth there is now a requirement for additional support in Manchester.
- Draw up tooling quotations based on customer specifications
- Act as main interface between customer requirements and design/production
- Manage projects from concept to completion
- Work closely with sales, design and production teams to solve any issues
- Assist with any other tasks as per needs of the business
- Broad knowledge of injection moulding and toolmaking
- Experience of costing and quoting for mould tools
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Knowledge of CRM/CAD software - advantageous
- Excellent planning / organizational skills
- Ability to manage own workload and meet project deadlines
- Problem solving / problem resolution skills
A fantastic opportunity for somebody who will enjoy a truly varied role within a small business, who are a division of a larger group.
APPLY NOW or email CV to Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Services Manager (M&E)
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Up to £52000.00 per annum
Engineering Project Manager
Portadown, County Armagh
£55000 - £65000 per annum + SUPERB PACKAGE
Shift Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Oldham, Greater Manchester
Up to £44000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
Plant Quality Engineer
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Great benefits package
Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum