TECHNICAL PROJECT ENGINEER
|Job Title:||TECHNICAL PROJECT ENGINEER|
|Location:||Ellesmere Port, Cheshire|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2020 16:11|
TECHNICAL PROJECT ENGINEER
(O&G / ENERGY / UTILITIES)
An opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer to join an established engineering company based in Ellesmere Port. The company is a leading provider of engineering solutions used in Oil & Gas, Energy and Utilities industries.
Due to continued growth within the business, a role has opened for a Project Engineer to join the team.
As Project Engineer you will be responsible for the delivery of projects within the gas distribution team.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Project planning and reporting
- Undertake design work and prepare CAD drawings
- Liaise directly with client to ensure all requirements are met and engineering specifications complied with
- Work closely with suppliers and internal stakeholders to set milestones / deliverables
- Ensure project costs are monitored and maintained
- Manage Build, Factory Acceptance Tests & Site Acceptance Tests
- Co-ordinate sub-contractors during installation/commissioning activities
- Manage procurement / invoicing schedules
- Ensure all projects run smoothly and manage any deviations
- Undertake work at client site's and ensure the highest level of customer service delivery
- Qualified in a relevant engineering discipline; Process / Electrical / Mechanical
- Experience gained in Oil & Gas, Energy, Utilities or similar process industry
- Knowledge of Gas Networks / Gas Distribution industry- preferred
- Proven experience of project planning, scheduling and monitoring progress on engineering projects
- AutoCAD experience and ability to read and interpret drawings
- Good IT Skills ; Microsoft Project, Word, Excel
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability and willingness to travel and work within the office or based on sites as required.
A great opportunity to work on a range of varied and exciting engineering projects.
Apply Now or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss in more detail
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's