TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER - CAPITAL EQUIPMENT
|Job Title:||TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER - CAPITAL EQUIPMENT|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2017 17:16|
TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER
TO £35K + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
We currently have an opportunity for a Technical Sales Engineer to join the team at a successful engineering company in the Derbyshire/Staffordshire area.
Our client specialises in supplying capital equipment to a wide range of industries and are recruiting due to business growth.
- Visit customers across the UK to discuss their requirements for capital equipment
- Assess the area and conduct basic site survey for proposal
- Provide technical support and guidance
- Work with proposals team to on design and costing of machine/s
- Preparation of costings/quotations for projects
- Regularly communication with existing customers and develop new business
- Qualified Mechanical Engineer
- Previous experience of working in B2B Sales role specifically for industrial machinery/capital equipment or similar
- Self-motivated sales professional
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Full clean driving license
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced sales engineer or a junior engineer ready for more responsibility in a technical, field based role.
Basic salary of £25-35K (DOE) + Pension + Healthcare + Mobile Phone + Company Car
(company car usually after 12 months or on start if experienced)
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£37000 per annum
TECHNICAL SUPPORT OFFICER
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25000 per annum
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum
£35000 - £42000 per annum + Pension
Night Shift Engineer
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£37000 - £37100 per annum