Technical Sales Engineer - Hydraulics
|Job Title:||Technical Sales Engineer - Hydraulics|
|Location:||West Midlands, England|
|Salary:||Up to £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2018 16:42|
Field Based Technical Sales Engineer - Hydraulics
Covering South of the M62 motorway
A superb opportunity for a Technical Sales Engineer to join a World leading Power-transmission and fluid power group.
With an engineering team who have a vast product and application knowledge, you will be joining this well-established Global company who are backed by dedicated repair, refurbishment, servicing and engineering support services at a really exciting time.
Within the role of Technical Sales Engineer, typical responsibilities will include:
- Identifying new business opportunities within OEM's.
- Account management ensuring that Technical support and Customer Service is provided to the highest level.
- Generation of bespoke proposals and quotations.
- Customer visits to provide Technical assistance.
- Involvement in trade exhibitions.
- Report generation.
The successful candidate will:
- Have an engineering qualification.
- Possess strong Microsoft office skills including excel.
- Have a solid technical background.
- Demonstrate drive, tenacity, be a confident communicator with excellent organisation skills.
- Have commercial acumen.
- Salary to £40,000
- Up to 20% Bonus.
- 25 days holiday (rising to 30 days) plus statutory days.
- Private Healthcare / Death in Service benefit.
- Pension 6% matched
Interested? Click 'apply now' to send your CV straight through to Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser at Morgan Ryder Associates
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's