|Job Title:||Technical Sales Executive - Home Based|
|Salary:||£38000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent!|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
Due to expansion, this multi-billion-dollar global engineering business is looking to attract into their team a Technical Sales Executive who will develop overall sales growth for a territory covering areas in the Chester and the North Wales region.
The role of Technical Sales Executive
- Report to the Sales Manager and will spearhead the external territory sales activity to deliver new business acquisition and account management growth.
- Build and maintain proactive up-to-date account plans determined by the company.
- Collaborate as part of a team to identify emerging leads and accounts.
- Proactively research markets and follow up campaigns to identify opportunities for products, services, and solutions across new and existing accounts.
- Effectively qualify and hand over technical and application solution enquiries to the Applications Engineering and Custom Solutions teams, communicating updates to the customer.
- Meet KPI's determined by the business that are aligned to commercial growth initiatives.
The Successful Candidate
- Have experience selling technical solution proposals.
- Build strong customer relationships.
- Ideally hold a degree qualification in engineering or qualification by experience with a desire to develop.
- Be able to manage multiple accounts, sales pipeline and complex opportunities.
- Have excellent account management and account development experience.
- Renowned engineering company
- Stable and high performing work force
- Purpose built state of the art engineering facility
- Global multi-billion-dollar turnover business
- Investing in opportunities to improve growth and customer service
- Committed to personal development
- A salary to £40,000
- Commission of up to £12,000
- Company car/allowance
- Home based
- Free lunches
- Private medical insurance
- Free car park
- 23 days holiday plus 2 company days and 8 bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Death in service
This unique opportunity would suit an individual who has extensive sales experience and is looking for a progressive opportunity!
Interested? Please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.