Technical Sales Manager
|Job Title:||Technical Sales Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2018 16:49|
TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER - CHEMICAL COMPOUNDS
We currently have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Technical Sales Manager to join the UK's leading manufacturer of Chemical Compounds.
As Technical Sales Manager, typical responsibilities will be to:
- Complete sales visits to existing accounts and new potential customers.
- Prepare quotations and proposals
- Work with sales and productions to develop and design new products and prepare engineering drawings.
- Update internal systems and departments with all information from customer visits.
- Be responsible for all quality issues, price discrepancies, delivery delays and all related admin.
- Negotiate with production on delivery dates.
- Deal with all website traffic.
- Attend trade shows to boost visibility and gain market specific information.
The key skills that are needed within this role:
- Have an engineering background in an industrial market.
- Have excellent commercial acumen, preferably customer facing.
- Be able to draw engineering drawings.
- Be really hands on and have a can-do attitude.
- Be confident and methodical.
- Have an engineering degree.
- Be prepared to travel to customers as required.
- Salary up to £40,000 plus bonus.
- Company car / allowance.
- 20 days holiday rising to 23 days.
To apply for this position please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV straight through to:
Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's