TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER
|Job Title:||TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2018 12:12|
TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER - POWER TRANSMISSION
REGION - UK & IRELAND
TO £50k + CAR ALLOWANCE + BONUS + PENSION
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to join a global company who are renowned for supplying high technology, innovative power transmission products used in a wide range of industrial markets.
With a turnover of around $900 million across 40 successful product brands, this is superb opportunity to join a business who are truly on the up.
Working from home the key responsibilities for the role include but are not limited to:
- 50% Account Management and 50% New Business Development
- Solution sales of a range of braking solutions; couplings, brakes, clutches
- Project tracking and follow up of quotations and orders
- Developing key relationships with OEM's, end users and specifiers
- Mechanical Engineering qualification (Degree or equivalent)
- Strong engineering background with a good practical knowledge of engineering principles of power transmission
- Strongly motivated by sales success and winning new business
- Well organised and a positive, can-do approach
- Excellent communication skills with a personable/professional manner
- Global organisation
- Innovative product range and access to a wide range of markets
- Exceptional training and development opportunities
COMPETITIVE SALARY + CAR ALLOWANCE + BONUS (up to 20% ) + PENSION
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's