|Job Title:||TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER|
|Salary:||Up to £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsey Clegg|
|Job Published:||12 days ago|
INTERNAL SALES MANAGER - ELECTRICAL
£40K Basic + 25 Days holiday, Pension, fantastic career prospects
Monday - Thursday 8am-5pm Friday 8am- 1pm
Due to Internal Promotion we are looking to recruit an Sales Manager to sell electrical engineering products into automation, marine, rail markets.
Working for a global manufacturing business, my client partners with businesses who are within large and growing industrial markets.
Committed to investment, personal development and further learning we are looking for individuals who are looking for the opportunity to establish themselves within a career.
- Overseeing a small internal sales team
- Selling electrical products into large contractors and OEM's across automation, marine, rail markets throughout Europe, Middle East and Asia
- Technical advice and support to clients
- Production of quotations
- Checking stock availability
- Liaising with all areas of production
- Managing customer enquiries, processing of orders, offering customer support
The Successful Candidate
- Must have an electrical engineering qualification
- Sales experience of selling electrical products
- We can consider Internal Sales or Applications Engineers with no man managenent experience
- Renowned electrical engineering product manufacturer
- Provides full structured training
- Stable work force
- Purpose built state of the art engineering facility
- Global multi- million turnover business
- Investing in opportunities to improve growth and customer service
- Committed to personal development
Interviews are taking place over the next 2 weeks. To be considered or hear more please press the 'Apply Now' button.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.