Technical Sales / Project Engineer
|Job Title:||Technical Sales / Project Engineer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £50000 per annum + Great Package|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2019 14:44|
TECHNICAL SALES / PROJECT ENGINEER
EXCELLENT SALARY & BENEFITS
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Engineer to join a global manufacturing company in the role of Technical Sales /Project Engineer.
The Technical Sales/Project Engineer will join an established team providing technical support to customers and acting as main contact throughout the manufacturing process.
- Prepare/review commercial contracts and technical specifications provided with RFQ's
- Follow a structured project management process (stage gate reviews, CPD)
- Work with Application Engineer to provide technical support during validation, homologation, field tests and commissioning activities
- Support NPI activities
- Respond to enquiries, develop strong customer relationships and identify new business opportunities
- Produce regular reports to support customer activities
- Problem solve any issues
- HNC/HND/Degree in a relevant Engineering discipline
- Experience gained in a manufacturing / engineering environment
- Min of 2 years commercial experience such as; preparation of quotations/technical specification/contracts…
- Experience of building customer relationships/managing complaints
- Experience following a structured project management process
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Sales Manager - USA West Coast
Up to £85000.00 per annum
Maintenance Technician - Machining
£14 - £15 per hour + Overtime + Pension
£25000 - £28000 per annum
Materials Planner - 3 - 6 month FTC
£25000 - £30000 per annum + PRO RATA