Technical Sales Specialist
|Job Title:||Technical Sales Specialist|
|Location:||North Wales, Wales|
|Salary:||£26000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2017 07:43|
TECHNICAL SALES SPECIALIST - CONSTRUCTION
A fantastic opportunity for a Technical Sales Specialist to join one of the UK's leading manufacturing companies.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- To provide technical, specification and applications advice on their Product range.
- To update divisional sales teams and customer service teams on product/system, designs and pricing.
- You will act as an advisory service including system specification/building physics/applications and maintenance on the product range.
- Generate high volume sales results.
- Manage and meet KPI targets.
- Communicate with customers by telephone/email on the correct technical application of the product range.
- High level of technical experience in the application of construction products.
- Proven sales track record, highly motivated & goal driven with good Leadership skills.
- Knowledge of cladding systems used on both roof and wall applications is preferred.
- Ability to work on their own initiative and to strict deadlines and KPI's.
- Desirable that you possess CAD skills.
- Outgoing and vibrant personality.
- Up to £26,000 salary
- 25 days holiday plus statutory days
- Company Bonus
- Excellent development opportunities
If you feel like this is the role for you to build your career then please click 'apply now' to send your CV straight through to:
Morgan Ryder Associates
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Area Sales Manager
£35000 - £39000 per annum
Area Sales Manager
South East England, England
£40000 - £55000 per annum
AREA SALES MANAGER
East Anglia, England
£30000 - £39000 per annum
DIGITAL ENGINEERING MANAGER - CIVILS/STRUCTURAL
Greater Manchester, England
£50000 - £55000 per annum + CAR + BONUS + PENSION
DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Wigan, Greater Manchester
Up to £30000 per annum