|Job Title:||Technical Services Manager (M&E)|
|Location:||Wolverhampton, West Midlands|
|Salary:||Up to £52000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||20 days ago|
Technical Services Manager (M&E)
Up to £52,000 per annum + Car allowance
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Technical Services Manager to join a global manufacturer at their site in Wolverhampton.
The Technical Services Manager will be responsible for the day to day operations and financial management of all "Hard Service" requirements across the estate including responsibility for all mechanical and electrical maintenance contracts. To lead a team that includes, a team of Engineering and Administration staff. Ensuring that the team remains highly motivated, clients receive the best service, whilst contracts maintain their commercial performance.
Main Responsibilities of the Technical Services Manager include:
- Monitor and review Mechanical & Electrical tender documentation from sub-contractor businesses
- Hold good technical knowledge on Mechanical & Electrical system
- To identify opportunities for implementing improvements to working processes and assets. Undertake or assist with their implementation.
- To manage and improve the current Planned Maintenance System's
- To ensure that all work performed maintenance department supervision is carried out in a safe manner whilst maintaining supervision of subcontractors and their service engineers.
- To ensure all necessary Service Contracts are in place to guarantee the plant and equipment is properly maintained and serviced to manufacturers recommendations
- Recruit, train, supervise, and support all members of the Maintenance Team, encouraging team working.
- To understand customer quality needs and to comply with the various audit processes to ensure that both customers' expectations are met.
Key Requirements of Technical Services Manager include
- HNC/HND or NVQ Diploma in Engineering Maintenance
- Fault Finding capability
- Problem resolution techniques
- Mechanical & Electrical bias
- 18th Edition Awareness
- Previous experience in M&E contracting environment
- Financial awareness
- Microsoft Office packages - including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Knowledge of Building Services Management systems (BMS) /HVAC/M&E
- Previous experience of running a technical facility department of multi-skilled technicians and administrative.
- Strong management and leadership skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader. Interviews are taking place next week. Click 'APPLY' TODAY!
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICES ARE NOW CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT US, PLEASE DO SO VIA EMAIL.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.