Technical Specifications Consultant
|Job Title:||Technical Specifications Consultant|
|Salary:||£28000 - £32000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||January 12, 2021 17:24|
Technical Specification Consultant
£ Competitive / permanent position
We currently have an exciting opportunity within our clients Team for my client's Systems division for a Technical Specification Consultant to join a new team for the business.
It has been recently identified that a change in the UK market has had a dramatic effect on how businesses operate. With more and more people working from home daily and in the expected future, it's safe to say most if not all people are picking up additional tasks outside of their normal duties or are now wearing multiple hats within one business.
Changed to point of contact and decision makers in important processes has encouraged my client to streamline requests and opportunities into a newly created team dedicated to Technical Specifications.
This is to ensure all opportunities are captured and accommodated from both stakeholders and customers, and will come with the following responsibilities.
- Develop a new specification consultation service, positioning my client as the go to business for specification & early-stage design support in Great Britain.
- Consult with/offer the following services to various design stakeholders including architects, main contractors, and developers.
- Develop and issue robust differentiated specifications for my client's system in the appropriate format for different stakeholders.
- Develop and promote an online specification configurator by working closely with the Group digital team.
- Work closely with the technical team to provide bespoke design support to architects via AutoCAD and Revit while showcasing 3D details in different software packages and in augmented reality.
- Take incoming calls and respond to emails from designers while also continuously offering virtual face to face engagement, virtual specification consultations and follow up face to face meetings if required for external ASM's / BDM's.
- Proactively evaluate specification opportunities from architects & other designers from a variety of sources within the business.
- Ensure all technical content and data is up to date on third party websites.
- Engage with building services engineers & consultants.
- Consistently remain proactive to ensure all opportunities are captured and uploaded onsalesforce so that the external sales team can track and monitor.
- Strive to achieve monthly pre-agreed monthly KPI's.
The ideal candidate.
- Bachelor of engineering or similar.
- Experienced user of Microsoft office applications.
- Honours degree in architectural technology or similar Knowledge of the following will be beneficial.
- Revit / AutoCAD / Salesforce - exposure desirable.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's