|Job Title:||Technical Specifications Manager|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £43000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||5 days ago|
Technical Specification Manager
We currently have an exciting opportunity within our clients Team for my client's Systems division for a Technical Specification Manager to head up a new team for the business.
It has been recently identified that a change in the UK market has had a dramatic effect on how businesses operate. With more and more people working from home daily and in the expected future, it is safe to say most if not all people are picking up additional tasks outside of their normal duties or are now wearing multiple hats within one business.
Changes to point of contact and decision makers in important processes has encouraged my client to streamline requests and opportunities into a newly created team dedicated to Technical Specifications.
This role is to manager and develop the team through its infancy and establish the team as a essential need for the business.
This is to ensure all opportunities are captured and accommodated from both stakeholders and customers, and will come with the following responsibilities
- Develop a technical specification team that provides a unique and differentiated technical specification service for design stakeholders in Great Britain.
- Ensuring team ownership of the following;
- Develop, review, approve and issue robust differentiated specifications focusing on customer systems.
- Manage the delivery of an online specification configurator.
- Manage and provide bespoke design support to designers via AutoCAD and Revit while showcasing 3D details in different software packages and in augmented reality.
- Communicate with designers via telephone / email while also continuously offering virtual face to face engagement, virtual specification consultations and follow up face to face meetings if required for external ASM's / BDM's.
- Ensure specification opportunities are captured & harnessed from a variety of sources within the business.
- Ensure all technical content / data is up to date on third party websites.
- Ensure continuous timely updating of Salesforce.
- Ensure adequate key performance indicators are established and reported on a weekly / monthly basis.
The ideal candidate.
- Bachelor of engineering or similar.
- AutoCAD / Salesforce - essential
- Experienced user of Microsoft office applications.
- Honours degree in architectural technology or similar Knowledge of the following will be beneficial.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.