Technical Support & Commissioning Engineer (Global)
|Job Title:||Technical Support & Commissioning Engineer (Global)|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2019 16:11|
TECHNICAL SUPPORT & COMMISSIONING ENGINEER (GLOBAL)
TO £50K + SUPERB PACKAGE
BONUS + PENSION (up to 11%) + HEALTHCARE + OTHER GREAT BENEFITS
We currently have a great opportunity for a qualified Chemical/Process/Plant Engineer to join the Technical Services team at one of the world's largest chemical companies.
The Technical Support & Commissioning Engineer will be the technical expert and account manager for a specific customer base, ensuring a high level of customer of satisfaction at all times.
- Act as main point of contact for customers, offering advice and solving technical problems relating to the equipment / technology provided
- Lead commissioning activity for new products/upgrades
- Negotiate prices/contracts for the supply of equipment
- Train customer personnel in all aspects of the plant and technology in line with safety/performance parameters
- Provide accurate forecasts of customer requirements
- Gather an assess operating data from customer plants and offer solutions for improvement/development
- Develop and manage customer refurbishment programmes
Qualifications and Experience required;
- Min HNC in Chemical/Mechanical or Process Engineering discipline
- Experience gained in chemical plant operations or engineering environment
- Ability to manage own workload in an autonomous role
- Flexibility and willingness to undertake significant global travel with no visa restrictions (minimum expectation 100 days a year)
- Commercial acumen
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
An excellent salary, discretionary business bonus (up to 15%) Healthcare, DC Pension scheme (up to 11% employer contribution), Life Assurance, Holidays: 26 + Stats, Holiday bonus: 2% bonus or additional weeks holiday
Contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 for more information.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Writer / Documentation Engineer
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Yorkshire and the Humber, England
£30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Attractive benefits
€45000 - €55000 per annum + BENEFITS
EC&I PROJECT ENGINEER
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Engineer
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits