TECHNICAL SUPPORT OFFICER
|Job Title:||TECHNICAL SUPPORT OFFICER|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sallyanne Heaton|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2017 14:50|
TECHNICAL SUPPORT OFFICER / SPECIFICATIONS TECHNOLOGIST
UP TO 25,000
NORTH WEST AREA
PUT THE SPARKLE BACK IN TO MONDAYS!
ARE YOU A LOGICAL THINKER WITH A PASSION FOR CREATIVE ADMINISTRATION? IF SO, WE WANT YOU TO JOIN US!
Come and join one of the largest independent wine and spirit suppliers within the whole of England. We continue to grow our business through sourcing and developing first class products. Last year we turned over £250 million, and continue to invest and grow our plant. With our renowned reputation and premier manufacturing site we are growing and growing, we want you to be a part of it!
Why should you come and work with us?
- Industry competitive salary.
- Excellent opportunity to develop within a first-class company.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Full medical and dental care
- Heavily discounted products, and a great culture.
As the Technical Support Officer you will:
- Input and maintain technical specifications from customer websites
- Ensure customer specific policies are complied with
- Collate and document information required by Customs for sending customer orders overseas, e.g., to the Far East.
- Assisting with NPD paperwork and clerical duties.
- Maintain records to a high standard on a daily basis in accordance with ISO 9001.
We are expanding and are investing over 3.5 Million pounds into our manufacturing site, to develop and create new ranges for a premier winery based in the USA. In partnership we are creating something truly special and now require an organized and enthusiastic Technical Support Officer with exposure to beverage/food manufacturing to work with this new partnership!
The Technical Support Officer will hold the following skills:
- Ideally qualified to A-level standard in Chemistry / Food Technology, or similar.
- Have 12-24 months minimum experience in working in an accredited Laboratory.
- Great administration & communication skills.
- Basic Food Hygiene / H&S Training / Internal Auditing Qualification.
If this role matches your experience, creativity and enthusiasm, then click the 'apply now' button! You do not want to miss out on this unique opportunity, as interviews are taking place next week!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
TECHNICAL MANAGER - DAIRY
North Wales, Wales
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Lead Maintenance & Facilities Manager
Stockport, Greater Manchester
£39000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Supplier Packaging Controller
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£33000 - £35000 per annum + Superb
MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Greater Manchester, England
£37000 - £40000 per annum
Health, Safety and Environmental Manager
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits