|Job Title:||Technical Writer / Documentation Engineer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
Technical Writer / Documentation Engineer
To £40K + Benefits
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Technical Writer to join the team at a global engineering company at their state-of-the-art facility in Lancashire.
The company specialise in the design and manufacture of innovative products and services that enables a global shift towards sustainable energy.
With a large portfolio of market leading brands that cut carbon emissions and save energy, our client is first choice for installers across 100 countries.
Reporting to the Technical Manager
- Ensure all Technical Documentation meets the required company and industry standards
- Liaise with all departments to discuss technology and authoring requirements
- Decide how best to authorise and present the document, commissioning and photographs/illustrations required
- Write material clearly and concisely ensuring it will be clearly understood by the intended audience
- Editing, proof reading, indexing
- Testing of written materials with users
- Relevant Engineering/Technical qualification
- Previous experience as a Technical Author/Writer
- Experience of design and illustration packages
- A clear and concise writing style
- The ability to understand and communicate complex, technical topics into their fundamental concepts
- Fantastic written communication with an ability to write content that appeals to a technical audience
- Ability to deliver multiple projects in line with deadlines
- An eye for detail, excellent proofreading skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
APPLY NOW to be considered
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.