TEMP PROCESS OPERATOR - CHEMICAL MANUFACTURING
|Job Title:||TEMP PROCESS OPERATOR - CHEMICAL MANUFACTURING|
|Location:||Rochdale, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £9.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2020 12:46|
MIXING / BLENDING EXPERIENCE - ESSENTIAL
Our client is a chemical manufacturing company who produce a wide range of hygiene products used in a number of industries including; animal healthcare, pharmaceutical and dairy to name a few.
We now have an opportunity to recruit an experienced Process Operator to join the team in Greater Manchester.
- Adhere strictly to instructions on batch production sheet
- Manual chemical blending into tanks / IBC's
- Avoid cross-contamination during measuring, weighing, charging and blending
- Check meters and instrument readings
- Update MRP systems with all jobs completed
- Identify and report any problems with production process or equipment
- Contribute to project work
- Assist other departments were required
- Experience gained in Chemical manufacturing industry
- Experience of chemical mixing/blending
- High attention to detail
- Excellent numerical, written and communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Team player
- FLT licence - advantageous
A superb opportunity to join a successful, growing organisation.
Apply Now to be considered
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICES ARE NOW CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT US, PLEASE DO SO VIA EMAIL.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £18700 per annum
PROCESS AUTOMATION ENGINEER
Portadown, County Armagh
£45000 - £50000 per annum + SUPERB PACKAGE
£22000.00 - £29000.00 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£55000 - £60000.00 per annum + Car allowance
ENGINEERING PROJECT MANAGER
Portadown, County Armagh
£50000 - £55000 per annum + SUPERB PACKAGE