Temporary Works Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Temporary Works Design Engineer|
|Location:||Greater Manchester, England|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum + Car Allowance|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||January 03, 2019 10:41|
TEMPORARY WORKS DESIGN ENGINEER
TO £45K + CAR ALLOWANCE + PENSION + PRIVATE MEDICAL + BONUS
We are looking for a Design Engineer with experience of designing temporary works schemes for building refurbishment projects, falsework, formwork and excavations.
To be successful in this role we are looking for candidates with the ability to provide high-quality solutions for challenging construction projects.
Experience required for the role:
- Min of 5 years Engineering experience, ideally in design of Temporary works
- Ability to produce safe designs, schemes, method statements and risk assessments in accordance with CDM regulations
- Strong AutoCAD skills
- Awareness of current guidance, codes and practice relating to temporary works
- Able to mentor and develop team members
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence others, both internal and external stakeholders
APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's