|Job Title:||TERMINAL OPERATOR|
|Location:||Ellesmere Port, Cheshire|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2019 11:39|
TO £30,000+ BENEFITS
Our client is well known in the industry as an innovative manufacturer of specialist, bespoke fuels products.
Due to ongoing business growth, the company have recently built a new fuel storage tank farm in Cheshire and are now looking to recruit an experienced Operator to supervise operations and manage tankers in and out of the site.
- Ensure all activities relating to fuel storage and transfer are conducted in a safe and efficient manner
- Ensure loading, offloading and storage of fuel products is completed in line with HSE guidelines
- Supervise operatives, drivers and contractors
- Ensure relevant paperwork is complete; method statements, risk assessments
- Set up and maintain safety performance indicators
- Previous experience working in a processing environment; oil/gas, chemical or similar
- Knowledge/experience of fluid handling, fluid transfer, bulk liquid processing
- Strong knowledge of H&S legislation
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work in an autonomous role
- Drive/ambition to progress within an entrepreneurial organization.
Click APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's