|Job Title:||Territory Manager|
|Location:||North West England, England|
|Salary:||Up to £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsey Clegg|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2019 14:23|
Heavy Plant Sales
Salary to £30,000 basic, £50,000 OTE plus car/allowance/mileage allowance
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Territory Manager to join a £40 million turnover global business group.
Globally positioned and boasting an exceptional reputation for industrial, plant, construction and agriculture sales, they are a true market leader.
The role of the Territory Manager will be:
- To secure heavy equipment sales across your region
- Working to agreed targets, you will be responsible for the growth of your territory through new business development and account management.
- Using your entrepreneurial skills gained in a similar environment to identify products that can be bought and sold.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- An enthusiastic individual interested in machinery with an entrepreneurial nature who can maximise sales from new/existing customers.
- A good negotiator with the ability to spot and act on opportunities.
- Well experienced in hunting new business opportunities using current/innovative techniques.
- The ability to create demand for consigned heavy equipment.
- Someone who can work independently.
- Excellent at communicating with great ability to build rapport/attract Buyers and Sellers to auctions.
If you want to be judged and rewarded for the work YOU to, this opportunity will provide you with everything you are looking for.
Interested? Contact Phoebe McKeown at Morgan Ryder Associates or Click the 'Apply' button now
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's