|Job Title:||Test Manager|
|Location:||Bradford, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent!|
|Duration:||12 Months FTC|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||6 days ago|
This high specification electronics manufacturing business are currently looking to attract into their team a Test Manager for their site in Bradford.
This is an exciting time to be joining a company that has had major investment for future advancements in their extensive product range.
Within the role of Test Manger, typical responsibilities will be to: -
- Lead a team of Test Technicians and Test Team Leaders.
- Report to the Programme Lead on test progress.
- Ensure test site capacity is kept to a maximum.
- Lead fault-finding, analysis and diagnosis of non-working electronic devices.
- Use and maintain testing equipment such as network analysers. Spectrum analysers and signal generators.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have gained their testing experience in an automated test environment for electronics products.
- Understand electronic test equipment.
- Be experienced writing technical reports.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
On offer: -
- To £45,000
- Pension - Matched up to 6%
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Product discount
Interested? Please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.