|Job Title:||TIG Welder|
|Salary:||Up to £10.50 per hour + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2019 14:19|
To £10.50 Per hour (40 hours per week)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a TIG Welder to join the team at an expanding Metal fabricator at their site in Riddings, Derbyshire.
This role is a temporary 6-8 weeks contract with an immediate start. Ideal for a recently graduated apprentice who has gained hands on experience and is looking to gain further experience and exposure within the industry.
The Role: The role of a TIG Welder will involve:
- Perform TIG welding on mild steel box and stainless-steel solid bar from basic CAD Drawings
- Working mainly within the retail and hospitality sector
- Producing anything from rear of house stainless steel kitchen equipment to front of house decorative work
- Ensure welding operations meet set specifications and construction requirements
- To be flexible within the department / section and as directed by the supervisor, to meet operational requirements set
- Maintain good working knowledge of the welding characteristics of metals such as stainless steel
The Person: To be successful you must have the following:
- Must have previous experience in TIG welding
- Previous experience in commercial/ catering background preferred
Interviews will be taking place immediately so click 'APPLY' today!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's