TOOLING PROJECT ENGINEER
|Job Title:||TOOLING PROJECT ENGINEER|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£35000 - £50000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2019 13:55|
TOOLING PROJECT ENGINEER
(INJECTION MOULD TOOLS)
To £50,000 + PENSION + PRIVATE MEDICAL
A new opportunity has arisen for a Project Engineer from an injecton mould tool background to join the team at a manufacturing company in Manchester.
Our client is a high-end Injection Mould Tool Maker who are well known for design, development and manufacture of mould tools for automotive, medical and pharmaceutical industries.
The business was recently acquired by a £40 million precision engineering group and due to new investment and growth there is now a requirement for additional support in Manchester.
- Draw up tooling quotations based on customer specifications
- Act as main interface between customer requirements and design/production
- Manage projects from concept to completion
- Work closely with sales, design and production teams to solve any issues
- Assist with any other tasks as per needs of the business
- Broad knowledge of injection moulding and toolmaking
- Experience of costing and quoting for mould tools
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Knowledge of CRM/CAD software - advantageous
- Excellent planning / organizational skills
- Ability to manage own workload and meet project deadlines
- Problem solving / problem resolution skills
A fantastic opportunity for somebody who will enjoy a truly varied role within a small business, who are a division of a larger group.
APPLY NOW or email CV to Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £40500.00 per annum
Shift Maintenance Engineer
Greater Manchester, England
Up to £44000 per annum + Benefits
Shift Maintenance Control Engineer
£54500 - £55000 per annum + Package
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer x2
circa £41500 + Benefits
NPI Manufacturing Engineer - Machining
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits