Tooling / Process Engineer
|Job Title:||Tooling / Process Engineer|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£45000 - £52000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2018 12:04|
TOOLING / PROCESS ENGINEER
£45000 + CAR ALLOWANCE
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Tooling Engineer / Process Engineer to join a West Midlands automotive supplier.
The role of Tooling/ Process Engineer will be varied covering a wide range of tasks;
- Assist with RFI's and RFQ's to generate tooling costs/quotations
- Attend meeting with suppliers/OEM's to discuss tooling requirements in line with DFMEA
- Produce relevant data for costs, cycle times, work instructions etc
- Create machine tool specifications and raise purchase orders
- Facilitate CAD data design reviews
- Optimise current processes and tool technology
- Creation of production layouts
- Experienced Tooling / Process / Manufacturing Engineer
- Knowledge/experience of injection mould tools, thermoforming, PUR foaming, die cutting, water jet cutting preferable within an automotive environment
- Experience of AutoCAD and MS office
- Experience of project planning and modern manufacturing techniques; Lean Production, TPM
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility and willingness to travel to customers and suppliers
Click APPLY NOW or for more information please contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's