|Location:||Worcester, Worcestershire, W. Midlands, England|
|Salary:||Up to £16.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2019 10:15|
To £16.00 per hour + Overtime
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a number of experienced Toolmakers to join a successful, expanding company in Worcestershire.
Key responsibilities of Toolmaker:
- Manufacture tooling using manual machines and hand tools
- Manufacture high quality tooling with maximum efficiency.
- Competently and safely use manual milling machines, grinders and lathe.
- Build/fit /assemble/ polish tooling and dies using hand tools and equipment.
- Work to engineering drawings.
- Work to tight tolerances and check your own work meets the required standard.
- To work on your own initiative and understand all aspects of the manufacturing process.
- Work with managers to implement the company's policies and business objectives.
- Keep a clean and manageable working area.
- Take a responsible approach to health, safety and environmental risks and report them as appropriate.
- Carry out any other duties reasonable within capability as required.
Key Requirements Toolmaker:
- Fully skilled time served toolmaker.
- Fully trained in the use of all toolroom machinery and hand tools.
- Used to working to tight tolerances with all materials.
- Able to interpret engineering drawings.
- Able to use a wide variety of measuring equipment.
Interviews will be taking place immediately, click 'APPLY' today!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's