TRAINEE ADMIN APPRENTICE
|Job Title:||TRAINEE ADMIN APPRENTICE|
|Salary:||£8.41 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2017 12:25|
Trainee Admin Apprentice
Up to £8.41 per hour D.O.E + Excellent Benefits (including Level 2 Certificate in Business Administration)
12 Month Apprenticeship
This is an opportunity for a Business Apprentice to gain invaluable experience with a top manufacturing company in the Bournemouth area.
The successful Apprentice will assist in the day to day operational work of the team within a variety of fields including - Operations, HR, Purchasing/Supply Chain, Customer Interface and Finance.
The role will include a variety of roles and responsibilities including but not limited to the following:
- Dealing with staff and external contacts at all levels, in person, on the phone and in writing
- Producing typed letters, memos and other documents using Microsoft Office
- Inputting and maintenance of data and documents
- Assisting with preparation of management presentations/minute taking
- Arranging meetings, events and refreshments when required
- Preparation of documentation for Induction/Training/Business Updates
- Keep notice boards up to date with relevant information
- Any other duties deemed necessary as and when required
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience working within an office
- Strong communication skills
- IT Literate in Microsoft Office
- Good attitude to work and willingness to lean
Salary is paying up to £8.41 per hour with additional benefits.
Interested? Click 'apply now' for CV to go directly to recruiter.
Interviews for this position will be taking place within the next couple of weeks for an immediate start.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's