|Job Title:||Training Designer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £36000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2019 15:43|
Training Designer x3
3 months Contract (Possible extension to 6 months)
Monday to Friday
8am - 4:30pm
Manufacturing, MOD or Technical Background Needed
My client, a market leading manufacturer, working in three specialist market sectors, is looking to on-board a Training Designer/Course Developer for a three-month period with a possibility of a contract extension to six-months.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to assist a superb Learning & Development Manager in a varied role but also take part in some diverse projects in order to improve the overall training of employees.
If you are looking for challenge in a picturesque part of England, working with a high-class team, within a highly controlled and process orientated environment, then look no further and apply for this role.
The main purpose of this role is to design and develop learning plans/sessions for instructor led training in a manufacturing environment. The goal is to facilitate learners in acquiring knowledge, skills and competencies in an effective and appealing manner. To ensure that there is consistence in the in all training being delivered.
- Work with subject matter experts (SMEs) to identity the training requirements.
- State instructional end goals and create content that matches
- Design and develop instructional training material from Process Instruction Documents
- Ensure that all training materials is consistent, easy to understand and well organised
- Proof reed and edit own work and work of others to improve quality, readability, consistency and effectiveness of the training material.
- Produce additional e-learning material for future use.
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Coach and train current Trainers, Production Engineers and Chemists to produce the training session plans for each Process Instruction
- Maintain all training documentation and training materials ensuring that the company's approval process is adhered to.
- Supporting training materials uses company styles and standards
- Ensure all employees are inducted and trained by appropriate means/resources to achieve competency in Safety, Quality and Productivity.
- Dealing with employee queries and problems, passing these to the next level where necessary.
- To perform other duties, commensurate with the position, that may be required from time to time.
- Support Process Leaders with Training Sessions Plans for their area.
Qualifications and Experience
- Manufacturing, MOD or Technical background
- Experience of Lean Techniques
- IT Skills (esp. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Detailed knowledge of Risk Assessments.
- Experience of dealing with people issues
- Basic understanding of Process Instructions, Risk Assessments, COSHH and Manual Handling
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Training Co-oordinator - Manufacturing
Middleton, Greater Manchester
Up to £30000.00 per annum
St. Helens, Merseyside
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Radio Frequency Test Operative
Bradford, West Yorkshire
£18500 - £20000 per annum
Electronic Assembly Technician
Bradford, West Yorkshire
£18000 - £20000 per annum
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer x2
circa £41500 + Benefits