|Job Title:||Transaction Analyst|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £33000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2020 17:08|
Due to massive investment at this fast-moving consumer goods manufacturing business in Manchester, there is now an opportunity for a Transaction Analyst to join the finance team. The main responsibility is to act as a subject matter expert for transactional delivery on site.
Within the role of Transaction Analyst, key responsibilities will be to: -
- Support transaction processes efficiently to ensure all SLA's and KPI's are met.
- Manage and review financial controls and compliance.
- Review and investigate vendor debit balances.
- Support the Transactions Support Manager to produce monthly reporting performance packs and analysis.
- Seek to improve current processes.
- Manage incoming requests through workflow and schedule activities appropriately.
- Develop process maps and process documentation for functional area.
- Operate and ensure efficiency of monthly internal financial and operational controls.
The successful candidate will: -
- Be part or full qualified AAT.
- Have advanced excel skills.
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Ideally have used SAP or similar.
On offer: -
- A salary to £33,000
- Excellent pension scheme - 8% contribution
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- "Thank you" days x 3 max
- Life insurance
- Unlimited complimentary products
- Company shop
- Free onsite car parking
- Working hours are Monday-Friday 8.30am-5.00pm
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's