|Job Title:||Transport Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum + + First class benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Jackson|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2016 16:54|
Working for one of the largest third party warehouse and logistics providers in the UK, there is now an exciting opportunity for an experienced Transport Manager to join the team at their site in Glasgow.
Why should you come and work with us:
- Salary to £45,000
- 25 days holiday plus option to purchase more
- Product discount
- Childcare vouchers
Within the role of Transport Manager, responsibilities will be to:
- Manage the white glove home delivery crews.
- Provide a customer focused service, working to company guidelines.
- Ensure that operational and financial targets are met on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Debrief drivers on performance, company news and procedures.
- Ensure driver compliance.
- Motivate and develop the transport team by providing guidance and encouragement.
- Proactively develop strong relationships with internal departments.
The successful Transport Manager will:
- Have experience working within a fast paced transport environment with excellent knowledge of transport legislation.
- Be able to manage with a hands-on operational style.
- Hold a CPC National qualification.
- Have excellent systems knowledge.
- Home delivery experience is ideal but not essential.
To apply for this opportunity, please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV directly to the recruiter. We can't wait to meet you!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's