UK Head of Business Logistics
|Job Title:||UK Head of Business Logistics|
|Salary:||Car, Pension and PHC|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2017 16:14|
UK HEAD OF BUSINESS LOGISTICS - HEAVY HAULAGE - WIRRAL
Superb opportunity to join Europe's leading specialist provider of bespoke supply chain and engineering solutions as they massively invest to set up operations to the UK.
Established for ten years this rapidly growing business now has a turnover of 7m Euros, employs 100 and supports customers such as Ford Motors, GE and British American Tobacco.
Within the UK, this role is a significant recruit and offers a great chance to be part of something new, with very realistic progression potential.
Solutions offered by the company are:-
- Mechanical Dismantling
- Electrical Dismantling
- Transportation and Storage management of Plant, Machinery and Equipment.
- Export re-assembly.
- Export packing and shipping
Within the role of UK Head of Business Logistics, typical responsibilities will be to:-
- Work with Operations and Project management teams at Head Office in Romania to set up this new UK facility, based on the Wirral.
- Ensure that effective supply partners are sourced that can support the growth of the company.
- Report into the company CEO and Business Operations Manager, reporting business progress regularly.
- Replicate the logistics, project management and commercial terms established within Europe, introducing and establishing processes within the UK, this will include:-
- Ensuring that specialist vehicles are sourced and favourable terms are agreed.
- Ensure that suitable storage facilities are set up and managed.
- Manage Import and Export logistics operations.
The successful candidate will want a new challenge, and will have gained their experience within a heavy haulage environment including import and export operations.
- An excellent salary and benefits.
- Relocating package if required.
To apply for this rare and exciting opportunity please apply by following the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's