|Job Title:||UTILITIES ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL)|
|Location:||Stockport, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||26 days ago|
UTILITIES ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL)
£35-40k + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Our client is a global manufacturing business who are currently experiencing growth in local and international markets. They have a manufacturing hub in Stockport and are looking to add value to their engineering team.
As the Utilities Engineer you would be required to:
- To ensure that the cleanroom environments and the quality of all facilities services, to and from the cleanrooms, remain within the specifications required for effective production.
- To co-ordinate the installation and hook up of production tools to match production requirements and ensure that any disruption of production activities is avoided.
- To provide cleanroom production area as required by modifications to existing areas or the building of new cleanrooms.
- Preferable minimum of HND in an engineering discipline or relevant experience.
- 17th Edition Electrical Regulations
- High and Low voltage electrical distribution systems
- Electrical maintenance programs
- Experience with all or a few of the following; HVAC, compressed air systems, DI water plants, extraction systems, combined heat and power plant.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a continually expanding business.
Interested? Click 'apply now' for your CV to go directly to the recruiter.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.