PLANT MANAGER - INEOS NITRILES
|Job Title:||PLANT MANAGER - INEOS NITRILES|
|Location:||Teesside, North East|
|Salary:||Up to £60,000 + Car Allowance (D.O.E) + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2017 14:52|
Ineos Nitriles is a $2.7 billion company and the world’s largest producer of Acrylonitrile and Acetonitrile.
Acrylonitrile and its by products are key ingredients for products such as Acrylic Fibres, ABS plastics and Carbon Fibre amongst others which feed into industries such as automobile, aerospace and pharmaceutical markets.
Due to the technical know-how and manufacturing capabilities at INEOS, more than 90% of Acrylonitrile produced globally uses INEOS Technology.
- The Utilities Plant Manager is a new role within the Ineos Nitriles Operations Team.
- The role has been created within the Services/Utilities area which is critical to providing vital services to the production plants across the site including steam, gas, water, electricity, power.
- The Plant Manager will strengthen operations and improve overall performance in this area via effective maintenance, reliability and improvement programmes.
- Ensure the safe operation of all plant and equipment in the Utilities/Services area
- Lead a multi-disciplined team of engineers, technical staff and specialists and encourage the development of technical expertise
- Implement reliability improvement programmes and plant safety initiatives
- Ensure compliance with INEOS Principles of Safety and HSE regulations and standards
- Ensure compliance with internal standards and regulatory requirements via inspection and maintenance programmes, projects and turnarounds
- Manage and deliver Capex projects to improve and maintain utilities reliability through upgrades, replacement of obsolescent plant, asset care etc.
- Lead quarterly reviews as part of the Safety, Compliance, Reliability, and Efficiency requirement
- Support the wider business on initiatives to achieve manufacturing goals
- Degree qualified Chartered Engineer – or working toward Chartership
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience gained in a high hazard chemical plant
- Good knowledge of utilities/services process plant; boilers, steam turbines, distribution systems, water treatment plant, cooling systems, power generation
- Proven experience in the delivery of reliability improvement and process optimisation programmes
- Experience of managing fixed cost budgets
- Strong leadership skills
- Safety orientated with detailed knowledge and understanding of UK Health & Safety Legislation in a high hazard environment – IOSH/NEBOSH advantageous
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Desire/ambition for progression
- £60,000+ (DOE) + DC Pension + Life Assurance + Healthcare + Bonus + Free Parking
- Realistic opportunities for promotion!
About Ineos …..
INEOS is a young company. It has grown to become a leading chemical company with sales today of around $40 billion. Most of their employees have spent all their working lives in the chemical or oil industry. They continue unashamedly to extract best practices from this very impressive group of people in all spheres of activity. They believe INEOS is a refreshing place to work and they are prepared to embrace new approaches to business. INEOS consists of 23 different business within Automotive, Oil & Gas and Petrochemical industries. INEOS NITRILES are part of the Petrochemical division with a turnover of $2.7 billion.
The Seal Sands site is situated in the picturesque seaside coast in the North East of England close to North Yorkshire Moors and Durham Dales. With reasonable house prices and fantastic OFSTED reports for some of the local schools, Stockton on Tees is a great place for you and your family.
Interviews will be taking place on site Mid-November … Apply Now to be considered for this role
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000 per annum
INTERNAL SALES MANAGER
£30000 - £45000 per annum
Mechanical Engineering Manager
£70000 - £75000 per annum + Superb Package
Operations Manager - Process Manufacturing
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
Up to £18000 per annum