|Job Title:||VALIDATION ENGINEER|
|Location:||Greater Manchester, England|
|Salary:||£45000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||September 08, 2017 15:15|
TO £45k + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
A position has become available for a Validation Technician with one of our Pharmaceutical clients in Greater Manchester.
If you are looking for a career with a growing and expanding business - look no further.
You will be part of a busy team, whose role is primarily finished product validation and analysis of method development.
The role of the successful Validation Engineer will include:
- Validation of method development and transfer for finished products and raw materials.
- Production process and equipment validation
- Raw material evaluation and new test method preparation
- NCR investigations
- Problem solving and root cause analysis
- Completing audit actions
- Relevant validation experience.
- Degree in relevant discipline
- Proven experience of validation within a manufacturing process environment
- Experience of Process Validation & Cleaning Validation (preferred)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Action Orientated
- Team Player
This is an excellent opportunity to join a continually expanding business.
Interested? Click 'apply now' for your CV to go directly to the recruiter.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's