VALUE STREAM LEADER
|Job Title:||VALUE STREAM LEADER|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2020 16:00|
VALUE STREAM LEADER
EXCELLENT SALARY & SUPERB DEVELOPMENT PROSPECTS
Are you passionate about manufacturing and engineering?
Are you eager to challenge yourself and take on more responsibility?
Are you ready to take the next step in your career into management?
If so, this may be the role you!
We are looking for somebody who is committed to making a move in order to progress their career and our client is recruiting NOW !
Our client is a very successful precision machining company who supply a vast range of products to OEM's and suppliers in the Aerospace industry.
Due to ongoing business growth, a very strong order book and continuous investment, there is now a need to recruit an additional member of staff to join the team.
As Value Stream Leader in your area, you will be responsible ensuring that high quality products leave the business safely, on time and to customer specifications.
- Work closely with operations and engineering teams to ensure products are delivered in accordance with Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost (SQDC) metrics
- Use resources and develop processes to allow seamless transition of new products into cells
- Provide strong leadership to the team by developing their knowledge, skills, and attitude
- Act as first point of contact for internal and external stakeholders dedicated to meeting expectations and requirements with the utmost integrity
- Support capex projects and cost saving initiatives within value stream
- Ensure facilities, tooling and equipment is maintained and calibrated regularly to maximise output and safe conditions
- Utilise lean manufacturing and continuous improvement methods to improve activities in value stream
- Graduate calibre or HND in an Engineering/Manufacturing discipline
- Experience gained in a Manufacturing environment; Engineering, Quality, Production...
- Machining/Aerospace - advantageous
- Customer focused with commercial acumen; ability to deliver the profitable operation of the value stream
- A natural leader with strong motivational skills
- Well organised, methodical and high attention to detail
- Strong IT and Administrative skills
- Ambitious and drive to make the department your own and help take the business to the next level
This role reports into the Production Manager and will suit somebody ready to take their next step up into a leadership role. The company can offer a structured development program for the successful candidate.
Interested? APPLY NOW
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's