Warehouse & Production Operative
|Job Title:||Warehouse & Production Operative|
|Salary:||£23000 - £25000 per annum + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2019 14:56|
Warehouse and Production Operative - Knutsford
£25,000 plus Pension
Working hours - Monday-Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm.
A busy engineering sales and distribution facility are looking to recruit a dedicated and enthusiastic individual to join their expanding warehouse and production team.
The successful candidate will enjoy working in one of the most beautiful surroundings day to day, boasting a particularly scenic and rural location, my client currently operates out of what was once the family home. Now converted into a unique site in the centre of the countryside, it is safe to say you wouldn't be disappointed on arrival with the environment you will be expected to work in.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Warehouse and Production Operative will: -
- Receive deliveries and process relevant documentation.
- Process sales orders for dispatch.
- Pick and pack stock items.
- Mechanically assemble components ready for dispatch.
- Maintain the upkeep of the warehouse and workshop.
- Visually inspect goods in and goods ready for dispatch.
The Warehouse and Production Operative will: -
- Ideally have worked within a mechanical engineering business.
- Enjoy being a hands-on member of the team.
- Have previous experience working within a warehouse/production environment.
- Work within a dynamic team who are dedicated to customer service and engineering excellence.
- Be a team player.
- Hold a driver's license and will have their own vehicle.
On offer: -
- A salary to £25,000
- Excellent development potential
- Product training
- Excellent working environment
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's