Warehouse and Transport Manager
|Job Title:||Warehouse and Transport Manager|
|Location:||Wakefield, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2018 14:33|
The Operations Manager at this purpose-built manufacturing facility in Wakefield is looking to attract into their business a Warehouse and Transport Manager who will further develop current processes.
The key focus of the role will be to manage the efficiencies of an 8,000-pallet space facility that delivers raw materials to production and finished goods to their prestigious customer base.
Within the role of Warehouse and Transport Manager, typical responsibilities will be to: -
- Ensure that the warehouse provides an efficient service to internal and external customers.
- Engage, motivate and develop a team of five warehouse operatives.
- Co-ordinate stock transfers between external stores facilities.
- Manage the contracts and relationships of third-party hauliers and couriers.
- Manage warehouse capacity.
- Ensure stock integrity.
- Ensure warehouse health and safety remains a priority
The successful candidate will: -
- Have experience managing a warehouse operation within a fast-paced environment.
- Be have excellent leadership and motivational skills.
- Ideally have used SAP or similar system.
- Have excellent communication skills.
On offer: -
- A starting salary to £45,000
- 7.5% Bonus
- Pension scheme
- Free car parking
- Hours are Monday to Friday 7am - 3pm.
Interested? To apply please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Quality Systems and Support
Up to £30000.00 per annum + Attractive benefits
Engineering Project Manager
Portadown, County Armagh
£55000 - £65000 per annum + SUPERB PACKAGE
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent
Stornoway, Western Isles
£32000.00 - £36000.00 per annum + benefits
Portree, Western Isles
£32000 - £36000.00 per annum + benefits